MembershipOur passion is to create memorable items from the wide range of both native and exotic timbers available in New Zealand, and to share our skills with others such as yourself.
The annual membership subscription is due from the 1st December.
It can be paid directly to the Guild account
please show your name in reference section
Guild Members are encouraged to belong to The National Association of Woodworkers NZ Inc. (NAW).
The annual subscription for NAW is $50.00.
It includes the following benefits:-
- Four issues of the magazine “Creative Wood”
- A membership discount card.
- Liability insurance while participating in club activities.
- An informative website of national concerns.
- The opportunity to upskill through the woodturner training programme, to obtain a National Certificate of Woodturning.
- Discounts on entry fees to NAW events.
- see – naw.org.nz/memberships/individual-member